Our Websites Are:
- Fully Managed – Every month the home page is updated to reflect the theme of the month (September – Flu Shot, March – Weight Management & Healthy Living, etc.)
- Online Rx Fill/Refill/Transfer – Patients can use your website to request prescription related services.
- Integrated with your Social Media web pages such as: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
- Integrated with the existing Clinic’s page (if applicable).
- Mobile friendly – Website is automatically adjusted for optimal view on any device such as a desktop, tablet or smart phone;
- Provide Services Scheduling – Unique feature allowing customers to schedule appointments online. Duration of the time slots are service specific; available time to schedule is business specific.
- Blog Enabled for pharmacists with Social Media integration where single posts end up on the website as well as on the social media accounts.
- Search Engine Optimized (SEO) – We are growing the visibility of your website in an organic (non-paid) way in cyber space.
- Google Map embedded
- You-Tube Video – We create up to 2 minutes of video, post it to YouTube and provide a link from your website.
- Flyer – We will integrate an existing flyer either by pointing to its location, uploading it as a “pdf” document or providing tools and/or services to create your own;
- Consulting – After the website is done, the promotion starts. Making it known to the search engines is a significant task but not the only one. If you have a problem with spam and you would like to reduce it, we can help in that area as well.
- Free support for website related issues, email setup, scheduling, and social media integration.
- “Contact us” webpage comes with a form, map, and driving directions.
We also help with:
- Domain name(s) selection, registration and/or redirects for the existing domains.
- Email setup for pharmacies and clinic-related email accounts with web access as well as with cell phone and/or desktop access.
- User controllable reviews (user can review submitted content and choose whether to accept or decline).
- Custom Our Team webpage (if required, the price includes one visit per location for picture taking)
Why do you need a website?
Big Mouth Marketing
Companies spend millions creating brochures and flyers and distributing them. By having a website, you can skip that entirely. Your potential customers can find out about you, your products and your services online. Majority of pharmacists assume that patients know about the services they offer when, in reality, only few of them know about pharmacy services such as medication reviews and diabetes education.
Internet access varies by province. According to Statistics Canada’s Canadian Internet Use Survey in 2012, British Columbia and Alberta lead the nation in household Internet access with 86% followed by Ontario at 84%. Majority are using the internet every day and approximately 90% of those have purchased something – or contacted a company – online in the last 12 months. Even if your neighbourhood consists largely of seniors who may not use the internet very often, they have children and grandchildren helping them out. So by not having a website, you will be missing out on a big piece of the pie.
Have you tried getting a business loan recently? It’s not easy. But if you do try and the bank manager asks to see your website, you better have a pretty good one. It doesn’t just stop with the bank, the perceived value of your business will be lower in everyone’s eyes – especially your customers.
By having a website, potentially thousands of people are going to see it. You are able to influence people’s decisions and educate them. By 2017, over a third of the world’s population is projected to own a smartphone. That’s an estimated total of almost 2.6 billion smartphone users in the world. With a mobile friendly website you can expand your reach even further.
Time to show off
You know that great feeling you get when people recognize your work? Well, by having a website, you can show off what you do and take even more pride in your work.
Helps with business goals
That’s right! When it comes to writing the content for your website, you are going to revisit things about your business that you haven’t in years. You will most likely reassess your business goals.
24 hours a day
Your website runs 24/7 without any supervision or need to lock it up. You can always be there for your customers. They can request prescription refills, schedule appointments, read about medications, and much more.
Communication with customers
By having a blog or even just a feed on your website from social media, you can update customers on your newest offers, products, promotions, events, photos, or any other content. By using forms, email and social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter, you can gather feedback. There is always room for improvement!
Although there are other ways to do this, by having a website you can have your own email [email protected] It is more professional and easy to remember. You may love your [email protected], but it doesn’t really resonate with customers.
Your competitors have websites
Search for competitors in your area and you will find that all the big players are there. A website is a great way to level the playing field.