Social Media & Why it Matters
Social media accounts management is part of the services we offer. This includes:
- Setup of the accounts (Facebook, Google+, Twitter …) with brand awareness.
- Scheduled (up to 3) weekly posts. Combination of industry specific content, government regulations, holiday greetings and season specific content.
- Integration of the website with social media.
- Blog setup and/or blog content management with automated content posting to social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ …)
- Campaigns Management to boost posts
Creating and developing a website is important for any business. Along with having a website, you need to expand your online outreach to social media platforms. Social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook are essential for maintaining a competitive edge. Companies that do not have active social media accounts risk missing out on numerous marketing opportunities.
Click here to learn what Wikipedia says about the importance of Social Media
“Digital marketing techniques such as search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing , content automation, campaign marketing, data-driven marketing and e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising, e–books, and optical disks and games are becoming more common in our advancing technology.”
SEO – Search Engine Optimization
Why Does SEO Matter?
- Cost Effective – SEO has been proven to be one of the most cost effective forms of online marketing, delivering a higher return over time.
- Stand Out – SEO can make your brand stronger, better and well recognized. People should find you at the top of search results.
- Drive Sales – Today, more sales offline are driven by research initiated on the Web. Open the flood gates and traffic keeps flowing.
- Targeted Prospects – SEO can attract targeted prospects to your website and increase conversion rates by delivering the exact solution to problems they are facing. There’s a better way to market your business, and we’re here to help.
SEM – Search engine marketing (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_engine_marketing)
Content marketing –
Enter content marketing.
Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.