Website Development & Management
Our Websites are:
- Fully Managed – Every month the home page gets updated to reflect the theme of the month (FluShot – September, Weight Management & Healthy Living – March..)
- Online Rx Fill/Refill/Transfer – Patients can use your website to request prescription related services.
- Integration with your social media web pages such as: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
- Integrates with the existing Clinic’s pages (if applicable)
- Mobile friendly – Website is automatically adjusted for optimal view on any device: desktop, tablet or smart phone;
- Services scheduling – Unique feature allowing customers to schedule appointments online. Duration of the time slots are service specific; available time to schedule is business specific.
- Blog with social media integration – Single posts end up on the website as well as social media accounts.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – We are growing the visibility of your website in an organic (non-paid) way, in cyber space.
- Embedded Google Map
- Video – We create up to 2 minutes video and post it to YouTube and link from your website.
- Flyer – We will integrate an existing flyer either by pointing to its location, uploading it as a “pdf” document, or providing tools and/or service to create your own;
- Consulting – After the website is done, promotion starts. Making it known to the search engines is a significant task but not the only one. If you have a problem with spam and you would like to reduce it, we can help in that area as well.
- Free support for website related issues, email setup, scheduling and social media integration.
- Website online promotion
- Contact us web page with form, map and driving directions.
We also help with:
- Domain name(s) selection, registration and/or domain redirects for the existing domains.
- Email setup for pharmacy and clinic related email account with web access as well as with cell phone access and/or desktop access.
- User controllable reviews (user can review content submitted and accept or decline)
- Custom Our Team web page (if required, the price includes one visit per location for picture taking)
Reasons Why You Need a Website
Big Mouth Marketing
#1 – Online brochure
Companies spend millions creating brochures, flyers and distributing them. By having a website you can skip that entirely. Your potential customers can find out about you, your products and your services online. Majority of pharmacists assume that patients know about services they offer. In reality, only a minority of patients know about pharmacy services such as medication reviews or diabetes education.
#2 – More customers
Internet access varies by province. According to Statistics Canada’s Canadian Internet Use Survey in 2012, British Columbia and Alberta lead the nation in household Internet access with 86 percent, followed by Ontario at 84 percent. Majority are using the internet every day, and some 90% of those have made a purchase, or contacted a company, online in the last 12 months. So by not having a website, you will be missing out on a big piece of the pie. Even if in your neighborhood are mainly elderly people and they do not use internet very often they have children and grandchildren helping them out.
#3 – Business value
Have you tried getting a business loan recently? It’s not easy. But if you try and the bank manager asks to see your website, you better have a pretty good one. It doesn’t just stop with the bank, the perceived value of your business will be lower in everyone’s eyes – especially your customers.
#4 – Influence
By having a website, potentially thousands of people are going to see it. You are able to influence people’s decisions and educate them. By 2017, over a third of the world’s population is projected to own a smartphone, an estimated total of almost 2.6 billion smartphone users in the world. With a mobile friendly website you can expand your reach even further.
#5 – Time to show off
You know that great feeling you get when people recognize your work? Well, by having a website you can show off what you do and take pride in your work.
#6 – Helps with business goals
That’s right! When it comes to writing the content for your website you are going to revisit things about your business that you haven’t in years. You will most likely reassess your business goals.
#7 – 24 hours per day
Your website runs 24/7 without any supervision or need to lock it up. You can always be there for your customers. They can request prescription refills, schedule appointments, read about medications and much more.
#8 – Communication with customers
By having a blog or even just a feed on your website from social media, you can update customers on your newest offers, products, promotions, events, photos, or any other content. By using forms, email and social media like Facebook and Twitter you can gather feedback. There is always room for improvement.
#10 – Your Competitors have web site
Search for competitors in your area and you will find that all big players are there. A website is a great way to level the playing field.